A ROSE LIKE NONE OTHER
Notes: Roses and Rain
Fragrance Description: A Rose for a Rose. Overose Nudesse combines two personal obsessions — Roses and Rain — in a signature composition.
Nudesse emphasises on the sweetness of the rose petals when the blossoming is at its pick. The scent of a rose garden after the rain, dew dripping from leaf to leaf, intensely floral, slightly sweet and very fresh, the fragrance gives you the sensation of sinking into a mass of soft pink petals.
The candle is generously infused with rose essence which results in a powerful and unmatched diffusion, both lit and unlit.
“Overose creates the kind of Zen-like home essentials you can’t live without. The dewy-rose Nudesse candle is made up entirely of essential oils and an aromatic botanical wax that beautifully bathes the room, so it brings a fresh meaning to ‘wake up and smell the roses.’ Plus, the iridescent casing is mesmerizing.”
"If you lit a rose petal on fire, it wouldn't smell as close to the real flower as NUDESSE."
All Overose candles are formulated with essential oils and dreamy fragrances to burn cleanly with an excellent cold and hot throw and to be cruelty free, vegan and free of phthalates.
Size 240 g - burn time up to 60h.
To make sure your candle burns beautifully we recommend you to :
- let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours, the first time you light it.
- burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle.
- re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid the wick can move and fall into the wax pool.
- your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to 5 to 6 mm long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn.
- ideally use a snuffer to put out your candle.
- never leave a burning candle unattended.
- never move your candle while burning.
- keep your candle out of the reach of children and animals.
- keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire.
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness.
Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours following the day the order was made.
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse via DDP (delivery duty paid) no extra EU import duties or charges will be applied to you.
Shipping times are usually 2-4 days, but can be longer now due to the new Brexit situation.