WOOD OF ALL GOODNESS
Notes: Palo Santo, White Chocolate, Smoky Vanilla, Amber, Sandalwood
Fragrance Description: Gaiasilk is a scented candle featuring cashmere-like notes of palo santo, white chocolate, amber, sandalwood and smooth vanilla.
A cloud of white chocolate is floating over a blend of palo santo and sandalwood. The unctuous amber is glistening with a sweet glow all warmed up with Overose signature extra smooth vanilla. A creamy aroma not too sweet but skirting that border of sweetness, complex with a minimalist finish.
A creamy aroma not too sweet but skirting that border of sweetness, complex with a minimalist finish.
All Overose candles are formulated with essential oils and dreamy fragrances to burn cleanly with an excellent cold and hot throw and to be cruelty free, vegan and free of phthalates.
Size 240 g - burn time up to 60h.
To make sure your candle burns beautifully we recommend you to :
- let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours, the first time you light it.
- burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle.
- re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid the wick can move and fall into the wax pool.
- your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to 5 to 6 mm long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn.
- ideally use a snuffer to put out your candle.
- never leave a burning candle unattended.
- never move your candle while burning.
- keep your candle out of the reach of children and animals.
- keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire.
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness.
Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours following the day the order was made.
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse via DDP (delivery duty paid) no extra EU import duties or charges will be applied to you.
Shipping times are usually 2-4 days, but can be longer now due to the new Brexit situation.